Final Exam Policy
COURSE REQUIREMENTS AND FINAL
EXAMINATIONS Policies & Procedures
It is the policy of the University of Atlanta that every course at the Undergraduate and Graduate levels includes: (a) three article reviews (each requiring research, analysis and narrative writing); (b) three periodic exams (principally essay in format); (c) two major projects; (d) active course participation between learner and instructor; (e) a comprehensive final examination.
FINAL EXAMINATION SPECIFICS
- The final examination will constitute no less than 25-30% of the final course grade.
- No course grade will be calculated until the final examination grade is recorded.
- No examination is accessible until the student has completed all other course requirements and is approved to sit for the examination in the presence of the approved proctor. At that time only, the proctor requests the password from the Vice President.
- The examination is only to be accessed once in line with procedures outlined in no. 3 (above).
- Note: There is no provision for retake of a final examination. (Students are therefore encouraged to prepare scrupulously for this comprehensive examination.)